We will make every reasonable effort to handle the gathered data appropriately: with integrity, objectivity, and respect for your privacy. If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you consent to our cookies when you browse the Subdomain, we will collect, store, and use the following data:
We gather the information about:
- The device you use to browse the Subdomain;
- Your geographic location (if you don’t want this information to be collected, disable the location services on your device);
- Your Open Device Identification Number;
- Timestamps of your visit;
- Your unique device identifier;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Internet Protocol address;
- Your browser type and operating system;
We use this information to build up statistics aimed at Subdomain improvement. The general data also helps us provide you with personalized and more accurate information later. This data allows us to gather statistics about Subdomain crashes to prevent them from happening in the future.
We collect personal information that relates to your Google account. By consenting to provide us this information, you willingly inform us about:
- Your name;
- Date of birth;
- Location of your residence;
- Time zone;
We also may collect the profile picture from your Google account.
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes:
- IP addresses;
- Browser type;
- Internet service provider (ISP);
- Referring/exit pages;
- Operating system;
- Clickstream data.
We use this information to maintain and improve the performance of the Services. This information is necessary to detect unauthorized or fraudulent use or abuse of the Services. We also use this data to provide you with customized options and optimize the Services for your device.
Please note that a third-party advertising identifier may be associated with your account through our internal identifier.
We need your permission to store cookies on your device. Our Subdomain uses the following cookies:
- The session cookies that expire once you close your web browser;
- Persistent cookies that stay on your device until you delete them.
The cookies are used by Subdomain or third-party services. They are needed to provide you with a personalized experience and promote our Services or other products.
Marketing cookies track visitors across websites to display relevant and engaging ads. This tracking is done on an anonymous basis and, while not an exhaustive list, some of the companies we work with are Google and Hotjar.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information you submit is used to respond to your requests or market our Services.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Subdomain(s), Products, and Services;
- To respond to comments and questions, and provide customer service;
- To send information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by our selected partners and us;
- To link or combine user information with additional personal information we get from third parties;
- To develop, improve, and deliver marketing and advertising for the Services;
- To provide and deliver products and Services you request;
- To identify you as a user in our system.
- We may store and process your personal information on servers in the United States and other countries.
We may also create anonymous data records from your personal information to make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns to enhance the content of our Subdomain and improve Services. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties at our sole discretion.
We may receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We reserve the right to publish such content. We may identify our users by their first and last names. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting this information and the testimonial.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
Third Parties Designated By You
We may share the personal information you provide when using Services with the third parties you authorize to receive such information.
Third-Party Service Providers
The reasons we may share your personal information with third-party service providers are:
- To provide you with the Services;
- Conduct quality assurance testing;
- Create accounts if it is a part of our agreement under your request for one of our Services;
- To provide you with technical support;
- To market our Services;
- To provide ourselves with certain services.
What Information We Might Share
We may disclose information about our users and users of companies we work with. This information should not identify any individual.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
- By request of the third parties designated by you to have this information;
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To third parties to process payments made through the Services;
- With contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- With a Social Networking Site (SNS) if you choose to post content to an SNS through the Service;
We hold the right to disclose the information to a buyer or other successor in a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets. This may happen during a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about users is transferred with other assets.
Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information (as described below), OpenGeeksLab may disclose Personal Information if such disclosure is necessary:
- In connection with any legal investigation;
- To comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on our company;
- To protect or defend the rights or property of OpenGeeksLab or users of the Services;
The Subdomain may contain links to third-party websites. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Subdomain or Services and go to another site, and another entity may collect personal information or anonymous data from you. We have no control over it, do not review, and are not responsible for other websites or their content.
Your Choices Regarding Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. We may periodically send you newsletters and emails that directly promote the use of our Services.
When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us. You will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
If you decide that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, you can change your browser’s settings to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about disabling or modifying cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that this is the case, we will remove their personal information from our databases. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a user of our Subdomain, you have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data we hold about you at any time. Extra requests (particularly repetitive) for data may result in a fee being charged to the user.
- The right to ask for an update or correction of any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- As set out above, the right to opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you.